The stage is set for the Gulliver Final 2021
On December 2nd Gulliver will be giving away €10.000 for the fifth time. Three teams made it to the final and will elaborate on their ideas to a jury. Besides the grand prize, BioPartner Leiden also provides an additional price for the best Life Sciences Start-up.
The final contestants are:
- DDLD (Data Driven Leukemia Detection) – Bobby Bahov
- Whoomp (Innovative and sustainable online marketplace) – Bas Sanderink
- Bionomic (molecular techniques to detect pathogens and predict crop losses) – Stand Anhane & Diederik Mud
A jury is formed by
- Bastiaan de Roo, Director of PLNT Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Thijs de Kleer, Director of Biopartner Leiden
- Sadi Hasanov (Entrepreneurs and startup coach)
- Rogier Gardien (Account manager Rabobank)
For the life sciences price a special jury, consisting of life sciences specialists will be consulted:
You are invited to watch the livestream of the final via our Twitch account.
The finale kicks off on 2nd December at 20:00