The Gulliver competition so far
Last month, the Gulliver competition 2019 began in full swing! A total of 21 teams with a broad range of ideas handed in their one-pagers. The teams have been working on their business plans and attended a pitch training by Jonathon Talbott to prepare for the semi final.
On may 23th the semi-finals will take place. We have a total of 13 teams left who will pitch their ideas in strictly three minutes. They have to convince the jury that they deserve €10.000. Below you will find all the competing teams and a short description of their ideas.
- Bonnie Digital receipt as a replacement for the traditional paper receipts.
- Tensail Efficient tent structures to save time and money.
- YourBuild Customized high-end computers.
- Shared DND Radicalized restaurant concept, where people can start their own restaurant at home.
- Onescnd Horeca buttons to get attention from the waiter.
- AR World Use of AR by municipalities to engage with their citizens.
- Bak-Fiets Sales of small sized foodtrucks in the form of a transporter bike.
- Habibi Creates x Project ALZ Anti alzheimer marketing campaign.
- Borrelnood Delivery of party snacks.
- Alia.hr HR survey chatbot, to improve your chance as employer of attracting
- Waypoints AR, 3dimensional wayfinding
- FashionScout Digital model scouting office with the use of ai.
- Phoxie Anti radiation shields to store your phone.